FilmOn Forum: Battlecam Prize Suggustions - FilmOn Forum

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Battlecam Prize Suggustions Ideas for new Battlecam Prizes.

#1 User is offline   Eric Puhlmann 

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 23 October 2011 - 04:17 PM

Personally, I don't really like the prize system as I have said in my last post.
Therefore, in this post I'll just list some prize ideas that will come to my head, and anyone else can contribute if an idea should come to their head.
Any mod or admin reading this post can do whatever they wish with the prize ideas.
I'll list the ideas as the following template: (idea) - (suggested point price) [reason why this prize would be a good idea]
And I suggust others who post ideas here to use the same or a similar template.

Ideas:
Battlecam Pencil/Pen - 50-100 [This simplistic prize is a great small prize that will ensure trust in the point and prize system as a battlecammer, while promoting the site everywhere it is used]

Battlecam Bouncy Ball - 200-250 [Along with ensuring trust in the point/prize system and promoting the site, this small and simplistic prize will provide entertainment for the battlecammer even when he/she isn't on Battlecam!]

Battlecam Hat - 1000-2500 [Similar to the Battlecam shirt, although this item can be worn daily. I picture this item having the Battlecam emblem on the front, maybe Alki David's face on the bill, or just a standard red or any other color, and can be personalized with your Battlecam name, or the name of your favorite broadcaster on the back.)

((More Ideas will be added later))

#2 User is offline   Stonepuppet 

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 31 October 2011 - 08:18 PM

A tall black mug with a pic of Alki shooting a bird. It should hold more than 1 cup since we go into zombie mode watching battlecam and don't want to go to the kitchen for a refill.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users